Data protection officer:
Belgische Maatschappij voor Internationale Investering/Société Belge d’Investissement International NV
BTW: BE 0411.892.088
RPR: Brussel, nederlandstalige
General data protection regulation
SFPIM-International appreciates your interest in our products and your visit to our internet site. We want to make clear
what happens to the personal data you put at our disposal and we find it important that you don’t feel uncertain while
visiting our site.
The personal data you put at our disposal, inclusive your e-mail address will be used as follows:
- The information you give us in order to receive information from is saved so that we can treat your request for information. This information will not be saved longer than necessary for the treatment of the request.
- The information you give us for a job application is saved and treated with the utmost care. This information will not be saved longer than necessary for the treatment of the request.
- The information you give us in order to register for one of our hosted live stream events is saved and treated with the utmost care. This information will be deleted one week after the event.
- Your personal data are only processed for direct marketing purposes if you give SFPIM-International your explicit consent to this.
You may oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes free of charge at any time. To do so,
simply send a request to the contact above.
- We will not sell or put your personal information at the disposal of third parties, who are no part or ralated organisations
Our website also contains links to other websites that don’t belong to SFPIM-International. SFPIM-International is not responsible for the manner in which these websites treat your personal information.
The European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (henceforth ‘GDPR’) requires the natural person or legal entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (the controller) to inform the natural
persons whose personal data are processed (the data subjects).
You may oppose the processing of your personal data at any time if your objection is based on serious and legitimate reasons.
If you wish to oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you do not have to give any reasons for this.
In that case, contact us via the contact details above.
The processing of personal data by SFPIM-International is not carried out on the basis of automated decisions; in other words it is not carried out without human intervention.
SFPIM-International does not engage profiling on the basis of the available personal data.
If you believe that your rights as a data subject are being infringed by or during the processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor (the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, email: email@example.com, tel. +32 (0)2 274 48 00, fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35), without prejudice to any other possibility of initiating a judicial review or seeking a judicial remedy.